For AGM Thursday 5/4/2012
Santon Downham Classroom 7:00 for 7:30 start
2 hours maximum (preferably less)
- Apologies for absence.
N.B. please post apologies on this forum thread.
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
- Chairman’s report - GE
- Treasurers report - PH
- Nominations and seconds For 2012 Chair
- Manifestos for 2012 from Chair Nominees - with a Q & A session for each manifesto.
N.B. It is an article of our constitution that nominees for the role of Chair should prepare a manifesto of their intentions for the year. These should be published on the TIMBER forum in advance of the AGM wherever possible to give members a chance to scrutinise and question them. Part of the logic behind this is to give the new committee a mandate to pursue the objectives stated at the AGM without constant reference back to the members.
- Vote For Chair
- Meeting handed over to new Chair
- Nominations and seconds for Secretary and Treasurer
- Votes for Secretary and Treasurer
- Nominations and Seconds for Committee Members
- Votes for Committee Members
- Nominations and Seconds For Vice Presidency (if any, at the discretion of the Chair)
- Votes for Vice Presidency (if applicable)
- Dates of Meetings for 2012 term
N.B. Previously meetings were quarterly - in June, September, December and Next AGM (End of March 2012)
- Motion to increase Membership fees to cover costs - PH
N.B. if seconded - discuss and vote
- Discuss the following succinctly (action points / status to be set as appropriate):
- Plans for future build days - Summer work
- Proposals for Black Route
- Pumptrack status
- PR - Promote TIMBER and the recent, significant advancements
- Bike Week - with advance planning it could be a good PR opportunity
- Felling/Thinning - Trail reinstatement
- Any Other Business
- Review Action Points